For all Local Deals -
Unless the terms of a particular Deal specifically state otherwise, we will;
- Refund the Payment amount for any unredeemed, unexpired Deal certificate for any reason within the first fourteen (14) days after the original date of purchase, no questions asked.
- Provide either a *LocalFlavor site credit or credit card reimbursement if we can confirm a merchant has closed or is not willing to honor the deal as stated during the promotional period.
- Provide a LocalFlavor site credit only if the merchant has closed within five (5) years of the original date of purchase.
- We do not provide credit card refunds past 60 days from the date of purchase per finance policy. No matter the refund needed, these refunds are always in the form of site credit only.
- Temporary Closures are not refundable. This includes but is not limited to seasonal closures, early closures, vacation closures, staffing issues, renovation closures, liquor license closures, and Department of Health temporary closure notices.
*Reimbursement options are based on the time frame between the original purchase date and the requested refund date.